Classroom

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where the Wild Things Are!

This post is so over due- I've had these photographs on my page for forever- and a day- but I haven't posted them on my blog... until now.  I totally loved this project!  It was so much fun watching the kids make their own creative VISUAL TEXTURE Wild thing!!!  Visual Textures are when the view can "see" the way something feels.  So the students drew curly, rough, wavy textures on their wild thing just like in the book! I got this lesson off of a website.  Here is the link:
 WILD THINGS

The product is awesome.  I loved it so much- this hung on the walls for a long time!  I just liked to look at it when I walked down the hallways.  It was just too awesome.
Here's some pictures of what 2nd graders made!

No comments:

Post a Comment