Classroom

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Make Clean up FUN!

I love it...  Clean up time in my room rocks.  I used to be a camp counselor and so I adopted some of their ideas of singing to EVERYTHING... I usually choose a student to pick out which clean up song they would like to do... Let's see....
Clean up song to the tune of:  WE WILL ROCK YOU
(Hit your hands on your legs 2x with a clap in the air- instead of stopping your feet)
Time to, Time to Team up   On clean up (2x)
The art room is a mess right now,
If everybody does their share,
Put our stuff away,
Make it look great,
That is why I sing this song,
Time to, Time to Team up   On clean up (2x)

Clean up song to the tune of:  FLINSTONES
Time to, time to clean up
Let's start our clean up now,
Time to, Time to clean up,
Lets start our clean up now.....
Put our, Materials away,
Make the room nice and neat,
Time to, Time to clean up,
Let's start our clean up,
Let's start our clean up,
Let's start our clean up now.....
CLEAN UP!

Clean up song to the ARMY tune  (this is a call and repeat song)
I don't know but I've been told, (students repeat)
Let's make our clean up goal, (students repeat)
Put our stuff away, (students repeat)
Make Mrs. Foxen's day, (students repeat)
Sound off,  (students) 1, 2
Sound off, (students) 3, 4
Together:  1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2.....
CLEAN UP.

Clean up song to RAP beat....
I said, a pick a pick, I'm pickin' up the art room,
Ya I pick, pick, pick,
I jump start my clean-up,
I'm a clean machine,
I'll just start to clean up,
L-M Falcons are hard to beat,
I'm cleanin' off tables,
Pickin' up the floor,
Pushin' in chairs, doin' all I'm told,
I'm here to be, The BEST ME I CAN BE,
Ah, Yeah.....



No comments:

Post a Comment